01. Couples will get a set of 10 photos after 10-15 days of the shoot completion, then the raw data will be delivered within 30 days of the shoot. Client has to provide their hard drive for the RAW data collection.
02. Edited Photos & Videos will be delivered within 3 months with editing & online album. (Time taken by the client for the verification will not be counted in our deadlines)
03. For the printed album, couples has to select the photographs. (*It will take 30 days for album designing & printing after providing the selection)
04. The client will get all the raw data in a hard drive/ pen-drive provided by the client or via Google Drive(Photo only).
05. Travel & accommodation for the team will be arranged by the client for outstations.
06. The payment module will be 40% advance, 40% after shoot within 7 days, 10% at the time of raw data delivery & the remaining 10% at the time of printing order. (*In case of pending payment with the due date Deliveries, Editing & Printing will be on hold)
07. In case of postpone of the wedding or shoot because of govt. guidelines, the advance amount will be carry forward to further dates.
08. The Photographs & the Videos we shoot during the event will be copyright to our agency only and can be used on our website & social media handles for promotional purpose.
09. Meals for the team will be arranged by the client, else the team needs a break between the shoot for the lunch & dinner.
10. If the client puts the project on hold for one year from the event/wedding date, then the agency (L.I.F.) will not be responsible for any kind of data loss. So please collect the raw data from us within the timeline.
11. We welcome your ideas in your film, so please share your suggestions in advance or valuable feedback within 3 days after delivery.
12. After the delivery of edited Photos & Videos, couple can let us know their feedback within 3 days so that our team can make the required changes within the given timeline. Later on it will be a time taking process according to our availability & could be additional chargeable.